Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Online Coloring Book, first post.


What this is about.





My sisters made me draw some pages to color. They were bored, I was bored. Normally I'd drive them to the mall, to eat, watch a movie or buy DVDs. But I think that day, I wasn't feeling so good. Or I was broke. Or both. Yep, I think it was both. They were fooling around with my paints and gel pens, and then suddenly, someone said, I need something to color.

So I drew. They colored.

I've never been much good at coloring, I could never stay within the lines. But I like drawing, since I started learning, oh six or eight months ago, something like that.

Anyways, I ended up with about nine drawings that day.

And another nine the next day.

I emailed a mommy friend of mine in another country, and she asked if I could email her the drawings so she can print them out to amuse her kids. SO I thought, sure. Why not.

And here they are.

I will add more from time to time, basically because I like drawing. If you'd like me to draw anything in particular, leave a comment, and I'll try to draw it. If it's something I might be unfamiliar with, a photo reference would be cool.

So feel free. Download. Print. Color.

And enjoy.

1 comment:

cassgrass said...

I LOVE this. I'm so glad I found this site. I was looking for coloring pages online to make a book for my friend. I would really like these two in print-out versions. ^_^ I noticed that you haven't updated in quite a while... since 2007... But maybe you'll see this comment and get back to me. :]